Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1/2 No Wheat, Corn or Dairy


Even Mia is curious about how this will turn out!

Feeling pretty pumped up after Day .5 of No Wheat Dairy or Corn!


Actually I felt great when I got up this morning and hadn't even started - I'm guess I'm a great candidate for Placebo Effect!
For several different reasons, Anna and I are eliminating wheat, dairy and corn from our diet for 2 weeks. The plan we're following also calls for no caffeine - we'll see about that.
In the picture is sloppy joes made with venison, celery, green pepper, onion, garlic, crushed tomatoes and a few spices - we ate in on green pepper wedges. Pineapple and oranges for a side. I realize I'm taking a risk posting this, after only 1/2 a day into it, but oh well!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Hmm, I definitely need to hear more about this! Looks like a yummy spread!