Thursday, November 6, 2008



They look innocent enough!




Just don't let your guard down!


I had the most wonderful time Sunday afternoon, hiking through some of God's awesome creation! All the elements were present for the perfect fall day--crisp dry leaves to walk barefoot through, friends and family to walk with, encouraging conversation and the beauty of the earth--rolling hills, meandering streams, waterfalls and majestic trees!! We hiked all afternoon and I vainly thought that I must be in pretty good shape, a myth that was dispelled before our vehicle even reached our home driveway---I was wiped out!! But it was so worth it!

3 comments:

The Horaks said...

Sounds great! I agree that hikes with friends are always fun, encouraging, and tiring!! ;)

Oh, by the way, did the kid end up in the water?!

Tonya said...

cool pics, i love that pic of them on that cliff..wow

Ellie said...

Loved the picture of poor Hugh! By the way, I'm Julie P's. daughter Ellie.