Saturday, September 8, 2007

Let the Good Times Roll!





We are now the proud (?) owners of two four wheelers!! I'll admit, I had a bit of fear and trepidation, but when Ron showed me how practical it is for him to use me as a mud flap, I calmed down. Ha Ha!! Anna and I have both done our share of screaming! Grant has no reservations at all, thus my reservations! You can see the ATV serves well to get the mowing done fast, eliminating the need to get off and move heavy objects.



Now this would be more my speed!! Seat belts, climate control, tunes, windshield!!
Georgia zipped on over in this neat little unit!! Chance explained all the finer details to me and I'm sold!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I can't wait till I get a 4-wheeler ride! Can I just put in a request ahead of time that I NOT be used as a mudflap? ;)