Friday, June 1, 2007

8 Things People Might Not Know About Me, but Probably Do!

Ok, I've been tagged and forced to reveal more than a few things about myself! 8 to be exact.


I've been homeschooling for 18 years! We have testing everyday in one form or another.

I've never mowed more than a few strips in my whole life!...I have three brothers, and three sons. ( does that count as two or three?)

I love to read other blogs!

Of all days, I was born on Halloween!

I love to thrift shop!


I love to go barefoot!

I like peanut butter and lettuce sandwhiches!

I adore newborn babies! Like Collin Jr. here......





3 comments:

The Horaks said...

What fun facts! :) Love the picture of the baby! He's so tiny! And I loved the comment about mowing...I hope I can do that! I guess if Jordan's going to try to get by without ever changing a diaper, maybe I can get by without mowing...hmmmm.... ;)

Julia Rabe said...

Yeah you did your list! That was so fun to read :) I am guessing that is Colin and Lisa's baby?! When was he born?!? That is soo exciting. What a cute little guy.

Shelli D. Hawkins said...

I LOVE TO READ OTHER BLOGS TOO!! I have no idea how i stumbled across this blog tonight but I did. I have enjoyed reading through it. Have a great day tomorrow Kari! Have a great day!