Saturday, May 5, 2007

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread!

This morning Anna and I made bread. Lots of it!! I am still amazed at the amount of bread the Bosch allows me to make in such a short period of time. I find myself hoping that someone will stop by so I can send a loaf home with them! Anna loves (at least I think she does!) to help me, I know I love to have her help. In less than 2 hours we can have six loaves of bread plus some buns, and this morning we did twice that amount! If Andria is around it makes the load all that much lighter, and we have clean up all done as well!
















3 comments:

Julia Rabe said...

are you tempting us to come by and visit?!? :) the bread looks wonderful!!

The Horaks said...

I love your bread! :)

The Tribe said...

THANK you for ALL the loaves you have sent our way! Your bread is deeeeeelicious!